An organic, face & body bathing powder that acts as a natural cleanser and gives natural glowing radiance to your skin.
Ubtan powder has always been the beauty secret of Indian royal women from ancient times. This formula has been popular as a skincare remedy for ages. It’s a traditional method of maintaining healthy, glowing skin with no harmful chemicals. It can be rightfully called a boon to the beauty industry, as it helps in enhancing the radiance and health of all skin types. It is especially used during weddings or festivities for a stunning, glowing look. Regular usage of this powder lightens up your skin, removes dust particles, and gives you a healthy refreshing look. The mixture of ingredients constituting this Ubtan powder is highly recommended for skincare remedies and together they form a strong herbal skincare remedy.
The combined goodness of all the rich ingredients present in this bathing powder not only takes care of your skin problems but also gives you a refreshed, rejuvenated feeling after every application. It is suited for all skin types and will make you feel fresh & beautiful throughout the day. Befriend this nourishing powder of goodness filled with potent healing qualities to pamper your body & skin like never before!
- Nourishes and protects the skin
- Acts as a natural cleanser
- Has an exfoliating effect, eliminates dull skin cells
- Enhances the natural freshness, radiance and even tone
- Smoothens the skin and gives a baby soft texture
- Works as a skin-lightening agent and gives clear, bright and healthy skin.
- Tightens the skin and gives a youthful look
- Heals acne, blemishes and pimples
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Reduces pigmentation and fights premature aging
- Works as a natural hair remover. Gets rid of all unwanted fine hair on the skin to make it appear soft and smooth
- Rich in antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Sandalwood Powder – It has antiseptic properties that prevent pimples, acne, and sores from developing, removes tan.
- Amba Haldi – It stops acne, pimples, reduces pigmentation, scars & boils. It keeps away wrinkles and is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-oxidant.
- Kapur Kachli (Hedychium Spicatum) – It has a pleasant fragrance. It moisturizes & nourishes the skin.
- Gulab Powder – It makes the skin soft, smooth and glowing. It has a calming fragrance.
- Multani Mitti – It is an effective cooling agent that removes excess sebum and oil to fight acne and pimples.
- Nagamotha Powder (Cyperus rotundus) – It helps improve skin whitening, prevents excessive oil production due to its kashaya (astringent) property.
- Khus Vala (Vetiver) Powder – It is beneficial to the skin for reducing stress and anxiety.
- Bavchi (Psoralea Corylifolia) Oil – It is antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune-modulatory, and antitumor factors.
- Orange Peel Powder – It unclogs your pores, removes blackheads and helps in treating acne.
- Jatamasi – The secrets of this Himalayan herb will make your hair & skin glow.
- Dahanut – It is pitta balancing, relieves burning sensation on external application. Helps to give a brighter looking skin.
- Vekhand Powder (Acorus Calamus) – It has a moisturizing effect on the skin. It invigorates the skin removing dead cells.
- Neem – It is best known for its anti-aging properties. It protects the skin from harmful UV rays, pollution and other environmental factors.
- Rice – contains a few sun-protecting agents like ferulic acid and allantoin, which convert it into a good natural sunscreen.
- Amla – The antioxidants and vitamin C in gooseberry (Amla), help to brighten your skin.
- Rakhti (Red) Chandan – It is primarily used for reducing blemishes and treating acne. It also helps in the removal of suntan and dullness owing to its cooling properties.
Directions To Use:
- Step 1: In a bowl, add 1/2tbsp (for face) or 2tbsp (for the whole body), and mix it with the required quantity of milk.
- Step 2: It should be neither too thick, nor too runny – just enough to spread over the skin smoothly.
- Step 3: Apply the paste about 15-20 minutes before bath, allowing it to dry.
- Step 4: Rinse your face/body with water. (Avoid applying any face wash or soap, as Ubtan does the job for you.)
- Step 5: Pat yourself dry with a soft towel & lock in the goodness.
Somayur Ayurvedic products are made with the highest quality natural ingredients that are organic, sustainable, and cosmetic-grade. Every product of ours is made from scratch, is always fresh, and always pure. Our traditional recipe formulations not only promote deep cleansing & nourishment but also reach the same PH as your skin allowing for effective hydration and moisturization. Our organic products work like magic for even the most sensitive of skin.